On Sunday, May 21, 2017, ElderNet will host its annual Spring Fundraiser “Food for Thought” at Appleford in Villanova from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. More than 120 local officials and residents from Lower Merion, Narberth and beyond will attend. A wine bar will compliment the fare with live entertainment.
Once again, we will celebrate the food pantry at the Ada Mutch Community Resource Center. The Pantry provides a much needed source of nutrition during difficult economic times and is a vital addition to ElderNet’s wide range of free services. Last year the pantry served 510 individuals in 294 households, 37 of which had children.
ElderNet is unique to this community. In these difficult times, more and more individuals and families in our community depend on ElderNet and the Ada Mutch Community Resource Center and Food Pantry. We are proud to provide so many practical and much needed services at no charge.
We cordially invite you to join us at Appleford on May 21st to honor and meet the long time supporters of ElderNet:
- Community Leadership Award ~ Francis J. Leto, CEO and President Bryn Mawr Trust
- Good Neighbor Award ~ Sandra Kenton, Director of Nursing at Skyline Healthcare
- Board of Directors Distinguished Service Award~ Felice Wiener
- Community Organization Award ~ Gladwyne Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer of the Year ~ Steve Monahan of Bryn Mawr
If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please contact ElderNet.